Advice on a bee's nest

I have bees in my cavity wall,they go in and out through the airbricks,i asked the local bee keeper and was told just to leave them alone and they will move nests in their own time,as has been said whatever you do don't kill them,they are essential to nature and are already in decline,they won't sting you unless you bother them

This bee epidemic is a world-wide phenomenon at the moment - caused by all you dirty bastards with diesel cars hurling plastic stirrers in to the ocean.

Global swarming...

I started keeping bees in the garden a couple of years back. I think I was allergic to them though as it brought me out in hives...

Bees are fine - as long as they're not damaging your property. They won't harm you, and all you have to do is find where their entrance is, and as soon as they move out, which they always do - make sure you block their entrance route so they don't come back again. Yellow jacket wasps on the other hand - they're just psycho cnuts!!!!!

This bee epidemic is a world-wide phenomenon at the moment - caused by all you dirty bastards with diesel cars hurling plastic stirrers in to the ocean.

Global swarming...
I'll take a leaf from a track off 'Sting's' 90's album...it's probably bee...

My coat's already on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.