Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any player in the prem would agree to have a very high release clause,if we keep him this summer and take a hit next summer i think we will do it,there is no-one better in his position who knows the system like he does out there ,we might think it's better to get another season out of him,we would still make our money back next summer and he might just sign a new deal along the way,i could see why we would do that
Unless next summer we are in a transfer ban then we would have to either sell him and not replace him or keep him for another year and lose him for nothing. Thats where the pressure comes from to extend now or replace him now.

I don't think any player in the prem would agree to have a very high release clause,if we keep him this summer and take a hit next summer i think we will do it,there is no-one better in his position who knows the system like he does out there ,we might think it's better to get another season out of him,we would still make our money back next summer and he might just sign a new deal along the way,i could see why we would do that

If we did that there is a good chance Munich will move on as they need a winger now. So more chance he will sign on if they are no longer interested.

Unless next summer we are in a transfer ban then we would have to either sell him and not replace him or keep him for another year and lose him for nothing. Thats where the pressure comes from to extend now or replace him now.
It's a tricky one for the club that's for sure,i'm certain weare trying very hard to get him to sign

If we did that there is a good chance Munich will move on as they need a winger now. So more chance he will sign on if they are no longer interested.
That could happen,i would love to know why he hasn't signed the deal that has been on the table for months,if it's true he is only on 60k a week then that is taking the piss,he needs to be on double that by now

That could happen,i would love to know why he hasn't signed the deal that has been on the table for months,if it's true he is only on 60k a week then that is taking the piss,he needs to be on double that by now

Reading between the lines of reports I have read in recent months. I would say Munich have tapped up one of his parents. Think his mum has tried to dissuade him to sign.

Reading between the lines of reports I have read in recent months. I would say Munich have tapped up one of his parents. Think his mum has tried to dissuade him to sign.
Oh yeah i saw something about his mum,he might only be 23 but he has a missus and a baby so hopefully he can stand up to his mum

Someone from Munich has been tapping his mum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.