Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have good mates who are Evertonians. Did not help me when one one of the fuckers chucked a can at my head after coming out the Etihad, after the Carling cup semi the other year. Just because we now hate Liverpool, don't forget that until recently we seemed to get along quite well with Liverpool and it was Everton we had the animosity with. When we got taken over they were the bitterest set of fans towards us and that rose exponentially after we bought Lescott off them.

Now suddenly because we are competing with Liverpool for trophies, we are getting all chummy with Everton. Bollocks to that.
“Now”?!

I don’t recall a time when we haven’t hated Liverpool.

Apparently dippers are interested in Sergio Ramos if he decides to leave Spain. Why the fuck would he go there after the ridiculous petition to have him banned for hurting Tom Daley last year.Can see first red card he gets dippers would want him and his family to suffer untold misery.Steer clear mate

Its not difficult for Dippers to have a change of heart , they loved Biter Suearez when he played in a red shite , but when he returned for Barca they were chanting "Cheat.cheat.cheat" at him , if Ramos signed for them all would be forgiven. They might even put a cheeky little bid in for Raheem , character assassination is easily forgotten at Klanfield , f8cking lightweights.

He is a cheating c***.
Despise the man.
Any dipper fans looking at that; hang your head in shame.everybody hates you for what you did to english football throughout the 80s/90s
A fucking disgrace.you should be ashamed of yourselves.How dare you brick our coach,how dare you clap Yaya Toure being injured at anfield,one of the finest footballers ever to play the game in this country..on the day of the Hillsborough anniversary,....... your fans took blades to football matches,you didnt fight.you fucking sliced flesh you dirty cunning bastards.john Aldridge? You C*** on the replayed Hillsborough semi final you really showed your class lad,taking the piss out of a fellow professional,..your now riding high in the champions league final,when youve e not been champions of England for decades,..Ffs.you ve got to get a trophy sum how.i despise that club.
Real football fans,not plastic,real Football fans know what Liverpool fc stand for..
And its not class.
Stop holding back, tell it how it is

Will there be a problem at Candlepool rugby if they they all finish second gallantly? They had to ask the Kop to stop trying to suck the ball in, it has to go over the bar not under.:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.