Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

Smith has got a century
Absolutely disgraceful, this guy and warner should never ever be playing again.
If these 2 cost us the world cup I'll be furious.

It anoys me that the news now report the Aussies cheating as the ball tampering scandal?? Why not just say , it the first time they have played England since they were caught cheating! Neither Smith or that t**t Warner should be in the team imo. Contrast the way these cheats are reported on compared to City when we have been found guilty of nothing! Scandalous media agenda.

yep england vs australia and we lose again ?????

the world cup is right on our door step and we have not got a settled team or starting 11, maybe we are not showing our best hand to early and england have a couple of injury scares and morgan and root did not play today, so they will say it all in hand and no need to panic ?? but bet your life when the world cup starts england will be like rabbits in headlights and panic

yep england vs australia and we lose again ?????

the world cup is right on our door step and we have not got a settled team or starting 11, maybe we are not showing our best hand to early and england have a couple of injury scares and morgan and root did not play today, so they will say it all in hand and no need to panic ?? but bet your life when the world cup starts england will be like rabbits in headlights and panic

What worried me was out players have scored over 300 for fun but once the team we play is australia mentally they played “scared” cant see them winning this world cup.

Wouldn't worry too much. Cricket is a tough game to win all the time, so a loss was always around the corner after the 4-0 win against Pakistan.

Hopefully we'll get our losing out of the way in the groups and then have a good run in the knockouts.

Afghanistan will cause a couple of upsets.

My bets are Jasprit Bumrah most wickets and cheating fucker Steve Smith most runs. India to win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.