F1 thread - 2019 Season

Leclerc: “I asked whether they were sure. They said, 'We think we are.' I said, ‘Shouldn’t we go again?' Didn’t have explanations yet in detail. V difficult to take. Plenty of time to go again. The weighbridge was not the problem. We had fuel to go again. Need some explanations."

It does tend to slow a car down. Say what you like about Hamilton, yes, he may be in the best car, but again and again he pulls something special out when he's under pressure. He is one hell of a driver.

Well I'm glad someone mentioned it, absolute class from our Lewis once again, there's just not much more you can say about the greatest driver ever.

To translate the Team Principals statement:
Vettel is not the Team Principal. I am until Monday. Vettel is not our only driver. I just found out we got two! Pity It's Chucks home race. But at least Sebs Ok...

Leclerc: “I asked whether they were sure. They said, 'We think we are.' I said, ‘Shouldn’t we go again?' Didn’t have explanations yet in detail. V difficult to take. Plenty of time to go again. The weighbridge was not the problem. We had fuel to go again. Need some explanations."
I’ve got one, They always look after their number one drive.

they was hiding something by not coming out again and Ferrari's are always at it ?? taking a big gamble with something like tyres or fuel and then not to come out because questions could have been asked in the pits ??? but again they are miles off and after the great so called pre-season they are flat and not at the races

they was hiding something by not coming out again and Ferrari's are always at it ?? taking a big gamble with something like tyres or fuel and then not to come out because questions could have been asked in the pits ??? but again they are miles off and after the great so called pre-season they are flat and not at the races
Called it after China. Their car is simply miles behind and their strategies defy any logic

Called it after China. Their car is simply miles behind and their strategies defy any logic

they had set very good and fast times in pre-season testing and everything looked good ?? but come race time something was wrong and vettel pulling rank so early in the season and calling team orders to pull Leclerc and let vettel pass was wrong and was the end for Ferrari this season, and now this with dropping a bollock in qualifying and did vettel again call team orders in not letting Leclerc come back out knowing he was in trouble

they had set very good and fast times in pre-season testing and everything looked good ?? but come race time something was wrong and vettel pulling rank so early in the season and calling team orders to pull Leclerc and let vettel pass was wrong and was the end for Ferrari this season, and now this with dropping a bollock in qualifying and did vettel again call team orders in not letting Leclerc come back out knowing he was in trouble
Team orders are okay when done correctly, but Ferrari have too much hesitance about them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.