What to do at the weekend when there is no footy?

The ongoing on/off/on/off marriage 2 is currently very much off...
Any decent bands in town tonight, or should I just stay in with a bottle of red, get all melancholy and create a tinder account?
Answers on a post card please...

Look forward to wedding night sex with the third. Turn every situation into a win win.

Well that’s one down 9 saturdays to go.

How the fuck do people who don’t like football cope?

Good man - thats a very kind thing to do.......

I am a bit of a hybrid me. A lot of people don’t like me and I can see why and I can be a complete **** most of the time. But the amount of times I have given trainers and coats to homeless people is beyond belief.I have walked back to my car with no shoes on on maybe 50 occasions.I am hoping that when I get to the purely gates my good out does my bad. It’s going to be tight. I took a homeless man to the pub last week and got pissed with him.

I am a bit of a hybrid me. A lot of people don’t like me and I can see why and I can be a complete **** most of the time. But the amount of times I have given trainers and coats to homeless people is beyond belief.I have walked back to my car with no shoes on on maybe 50 occasions.I am hoping that when I get to the purely gates my good out does my bad. It’s going to be tight. I took a homeless man to the pub last week and got pissed with him.
Well those acts in isolation are kind matey...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.