Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Looks like that tweet has been deleted. Luckily, uncle Jim screenshotted it for all you lovely people;

Screenshot-20190525-195655-Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Chelsea fans haven't taken to Sarri but I think they would've seen a marked improvement in his second season not too dissimilar to Pep. I had them down as potential title challengers next season, but if this is true, it'll probably be another transition season for them.

Chelsea fans haven't taken to Sarri but I think they would've seen a marked improvement in his second season not too dissimilar to Pep. I had them down as potential title challengers next season, but if this is true, it'll probably be another transition season for them.
I think the same,the media never learnt from pep's first season,a completely new way to play takes time but they have been on Sarri's case from day one,probably doesn't help he is not very likable,as for the fans,they are a disgusting lot that cut off their noses to spite their faces

The Transfer ban should it be upheld will not excite Sarri and the pending sale of Hazard will weaken them However as long as its not Pep the new Juve boss is of no interest infact id rather watch repeats of Jeremy Kyle than the italian league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.