Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
d84a77049aac4e337a978e29391bd258.jpg

What's a fucking gnome doing on the table
That’s their lucky gnome... they would be nothing without it

Sorry but Swansea were 2-0 up in the first half , then you scored in the 69th minute . The penalty was in the 78th minute , it was a terrible decision that Swansea would never have got , and as for the offside in the 88th minute .
Anyway Yesterday was very impressive .
Watford needed a break , and they didn’t get it when Kevin Friend , pulled back an attacking phase, but didn’t book your player , and they needed to have taken their only real chance when 2 on 1 and your goalie made a great save
You wot spur?

I have good mates who are Evertonians. Did not help me when one one of the fuckers chucked a can at my head after coming out the Etihad, after the Carling cup semi the other year. Just because we now hate Liverpool, don't forget that until recently we seemed to get along quite well with Liverpool and it was Everton we had the animosity with. When we got taken over they were the bitterest set of fans towards us and that rose exponentially after we bought Lescott off them.

Now suddenly because we are competing with Liverpool for trophies, we are getting all chummy with Everton. Bollocks to that.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Unless he/she is a rag, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.