United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Rashford in a heartbeat,love his never say die attitude and his raw talent - Pep would turn him into the player he could be.

giphy.gif

@malg it's hardly a barometer of quality or even a compelling argument....but he's their best player by far,and the one i think would be in with a shout of a match day place here.If he played for someone other than the rags,i think attitudes/opinion would be different.

@malg it's hardly a barometer of quality or even a compelling argument....but he's their best player by far,and the one i think would be in with a shout of a match day place here.If he played for someone other than the rags,i think attitudes/opinion would be different.
I genuinely don't think he's that good. If he played for Palace or Watford or Newcastle he'd just be a pacy forward. That's all he has. I've watched the Rags a few times this season because they're shite and the lad ain't all that. Mourinho had him bang to rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.