João Félix

That squad is extremely light on full backs
That is intentional. It is a 3 at the back system. Pep utilizes this essentially when zinchenko goes in midfield.

It can turn into 4 atb with either zinny going LB or Rodri/Dinho dropping center

Honestly this guy looks special, I know talent is good. But we know hard work and dedication beats that. Blues identity with players who give their all even if they are not generational talents. We have created a group of players who want to be here above all and will not want to leave in a few years or think they can track around with perfect hair style. We believe in a honest days work as our fathers taught us; it has been like this
before the take over. If Mr. Sane wants to go home it’s ok that will just make room for the guy who really wants to be here. Felix is there licking his choppers to take your number if you do inclined to give it away.

That’s is why in the dark time we can sing “ we not really here, we know who we are” and keep strong after relegation and heart aches.I think he will replace Sané

He’s obviously going to the rags....like everybody else we show any interest in.

Exceptional talent. However I can only see us signing him if Sane leaves.

What if he's a better player?

I've got no way of proving that admittedly.

Just looks fantastic and can play multiple positions.
Yeah that's why I say "I'm not sure", not that I have any say in it anyway, but I'll trust Pep and Txiki

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.