Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

sorry guys Pep is coming to Turin, sources close to John Elkann's friends. See you in a few weeks Forza Juve! ;)
giphy.gif

It may well be Juve’s version of a Pellegrini appointment. Manuel played attacking football, so he was a go between, readying us for Pep (we probably already knew he would join us one day, just a case of when). I get the feeling Juve have had similar assurances from the Pep camp. Won’t be for 2 or 3 years, but it would hardly be surprising if Juve are his next club.

For let you know Galassi is son in law of Paolo Ferrari (yes that Ferrari) and ceo of Ferretti SpA under Exor holding (Elkann and Agnelli' company).
This is the cause of the yersterday' interview. City and Juve have a deal to keep a low profile until the next city' manager. Indeed the denial has been entrusted to a small potatos of cda and not with an official note on the website or beguirinstein.
I told you guys prepare yourself!
Not only have you missed out on Pep you have got fucking Sarri. Dear me, Chelsea fans will tell you how boring his football is and when his Napoli team were in the box seat to win the league two years ago they completely bottled it. It takes a lot for Juve not to win the league, it may happen next season. Enjoy the shite football on offer next season and let’s hope the Las Vegas Police do their job and get your prancing pony back to the States for his rape trial.

It may well be Juve’s version of a Pellegrini appointment. Manuel played attacking football, so he was a go between, readying us for Pep (we probably already knew he would join us one day, just a case of when). I get the feeling Juve have had similar assurances from the Pep camp. Won’t be for 2 or 3 years, but it would hardly be surprising if Juve are his next club.
I can see Pep going back to Barca before Juve, I read ages ago he could possibly be the Argentina Manager at some point. England National Manager would be interesting, Southgate is a decent bloke but the gulf in managing teams is huge, Gareth is no where near Pep’s class.

I can see Pep going back to Barca before Juve, I read ages ago he could possibly be the Argentina Manager at some point. England National Manager would be interesting, Southgate is a decent bloke but the gulf in managing teams is huge, Gareth is no where near Pep’s class.

Been saying it to anyone that will listen for a good year. He’s alluded to wanting to manage at international level. He’s Catalonian which instantly rules out the Span job...

history tells us he’s as smart with his timings of when he accepts appointments as he is in his approach to football team management. Basically he’s FUCKING smart. He plays the long game in terms of his employment in order to make sure he has the necessary tools to continue his unequaled level of success.

This generation of English players will either win or come very close to winning major honours. The stars have finally aligned for the St. George’s programme and a conveyor belt of world class talent is arriving in unison to create a golden generation

I’m a huge England sceptic when it comes to football but the tools are there and need to be fine tuned and if done correctly in 4/5 years time this England squad could be frightening. And I’m sure if I’ve noticed this Pep will have (not as convinced by the FA)

Basically in my eyes Pep is the best manager in my life time, possibly ever but by dominating La Liga, Bundesliga the Premier league (for 6/7 years :-p) and then going onto win the Euros and World Cup with England. Any argument as to who was the best manager of all time would be a non starter.

Been saying it to anyone that will listen for a good year. He’s alluded to wanting to manage at international level. He’s Catalonian which instantly rules out the Span job...

history tells us he’s as smart with his timings of when he accepts appointments as he is in his approach to football team management. Basically he’s FUCKING smart. He plays the long game in terms of his employment in order to make sure he has the necessary tools to continue his unequaled level of success.

This generation of English players will either win or come very close to winning major honours. The stars have finally aligned for the St. George’s programme and a conveyor belt of world class talent is arriving in unison to create a golden generation

I’m a huge England sceptic when it comes to football but the tools are there and need to be fine tuned and if done correctly in 4/5 years time this England squad could be frightening. And I’m sure if I’ve noticed this Pep will have (not as convinced by the FA)

Basically in my eyes Pep is the best manager in my life time, possibly ever but by dominating La Liga, Bundesliga the Premier league (for 6/7 years :-p) and then going onto win the Euros and World Cup with England. Any argument as to who was the best manager of all time would be a non starter.
Cracking post

Nah.
The Ireland job is up for grabs after McCarthy.
We have first dibs.

Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.