Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahaha! I opened the Sports section of the DT this morning just wondering if they might have some footy. Rugby, cricket and then, whoa, it's the twentieth anniversary of MANUre's treble and there's piccies of Andy Cole (Is he trying to get Garth Crooks' job - he seems to be eating enough) and Teddy Sheringham. Jeez, they couldn't get us off the printed page quick enough!

It’s been all United this week. Every time I’ve loaded up the sports section, United were the headline. I ain’t arsed though, just makes me laugh that they have to publish articles of their history, as they are that irrelevant these days.

One of the great pleasures of the last few days has been seeing Nick Harris's meltdown following the Twitter contributions of City Rabin. Harris is proving to be the weapons-grade bellend we all knew him to be, and it's delightful. I last saw dear old Nick tweeting Twitter itself demanding that they tell him whether Rabin was registered in the UAE because he was "smearing" journalists. All because Rabin dared to question the sanctimonious fucking prig Rob Harris in the way Rob questioned Pep. Laughable, but shows the self-importance of these people.

Never seen a man box himself to a corner and knock himself out. Spectacular!

Just watched the review/best moments of this season.(on BT Sport)

I’ve never subscribed to Liverpool TV. Or I thought I hadn’t.

It was that bad, and that biased, throughout the programme.

Ive just had the displeasure of debating with Ewan on twitter and as per usual, he defaults to the cry baby defence of accusing me of deflecting and then disappearing.

Fucking no mark blogger who thought he could make a name for himself and a few quid no doubt by jumping on the anti City bandwagon.

Same here. I ripped him a good one a few weeks ago and his repetitive retort was I supported child starvation.

I'm watching the season review on sky and every team we beat were winless,woeful etc whilst the dippers carved teams apart,thrashed everyone,majestic,you get the picture

The media bothered me last week but i've accepted we are as popular as britain at eurovision

Those of you who are taking them on are doing a great job

can this show be found anywhere if you're not a sky subscriber?

One of the great pleasures of the last few days has been seeing Nick Harris's meltdown following the Twitter contributions of City Rabin. Harris is proving to be the weapons-grade bellend we all knew him to be, and it's delightful. I last saw dear old Nick tweeting Twitter itself demanding that they tell him whether Rabin was registered in the UAE because he was "smearing" journalists. All because Rabin dared to question the sanctimonious fucking prig Rob Harris in the way Rob questioned Pep. Laughable, but shows the self-importance of these people.
Really? The twat blocked me so I can't see what he does, any chance of a screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.