City's New Kits - 2019/20

i'm really liking Valencia's white kit with black socks at this minute, leading Barcelona 2 nil in the 36th in the Copa del Rey, both goals beauties.

Underwhelmed.

This is all I want from City kits.

30segra.jpg

20j5m3t.jpg
Perfection

Uniform redesigns are essentially impossible in any sport. And not for any bad reason per se. It's the law of averages. You're having to appeal to tens of thousands of people, not all of them will be happy no matter what you make.
I think most blues would say the shirt is sky blue and white then put the colour in the socks,no other team has their colour fucked about with every yr

As much as you can't please everyone, I'll never understand the "like it or lump it" approach kit makers have either. Surely the odd early leak and potential tweak is better for business.

Although, not fucking about with a team's traditional colours would also ensure better business too.

Sky blue & white ...how fucking hard is it .
Why are they always trying to shoehorn navy & purple into our kits, it’s like getting the decorators in saying I want my hall white & they do it magnolia saying ‘I just thought you might like it’ ....fuck off !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.