Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Sadly do to lack of funds it’s time to give up our tickets this year. Still will go to a few games, so presumably we just need a membership card for £20 each or whatever they are now. Do I need to cancel the direct debit for the SC or is there a more official way to do it?

Prices might actually go down.

Let’s not all shit our knickers just yet.

If they do go up, we can hardly claim it’s unjustified.

If you want to watch the Centurions and Fourmidables play the greatest football known to man, you pay up.

I’ll be renewing regardless cos I fucking love my club :)

If you want to watch the Centurions and Fourmidables play the greatest football known to man, you pay up.

I'll be renewing too but there again I moved from a £720 seat three years ago to a £380 one in SS3. That is now £400 and looking at the pdf that was briefly up on the official site that will be £420 next season. No problem as I'm only buying one but what about people struggling to pay £700-900 or with multiple SCs?

Potentially we are looking at 10 increases in 11 years when many other clubs have frozen prices.

I'll be renewing too but there again I moved from a £720 seat three years ago to a £380 one in SS3. That is now £400 and looking at the pdf that was briefly up on the official site that will be £420 next season. No problem as I'm only buying one but what about people struggling to pay £700-900 or with multiple SCs?

Potentially we are looking at 10 increases in 11 years when many other clubs have frozen prices.

The stark fact is the situation has us by the bollocks.

As a City fan you either cough up and get to watch the best team in the world every week, or you don’t.

Why would someone have multiple SC’s mate? Surely every supporter only needs one?

The stark fact is the situation has us by the bollocks.

As a City fan you either cough up and get to watch the best team in the world every week, or you don’t.

Why would someone have multiple SC’s mate? Surely every supporter only needs one?

Hmmm..I had multiple SCs when I was paying for my son and daughter. It's one thing paying for one but what about families?

Its not about manning up and pay up .Some people just cant justify the price of there ticket .Thousands have not renewed over the years (for various reasons) price being mane one I should imagine. More will join them this season I am afraid. City would be favourite to look at reducing some match day ticket prices especialy against less atractive opposition and also evening games .The service should be improved for people who cant go and want the club to resell there ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.