PSG Owners may scale back investment due to Media criticism / (Allegedly for Sale After the World Cup - Pg 17))

If they are investing in Leeds, than there might be something behind the rumors about getting out of PSG. I doubt they're interested in Leeds to just levitate in PL and they can't have both in Europe.

Guess @jimharri is over the moon abut this, lol

The problem is at PSG they don't get any regocnation at all. It's a farmers league and their global presence is low

Globally Premier league is unbeatable , they should have invested in Aston villa. They made a huge mistake going to PSG

The problem is at PSG they don't get any regocnation at all. It's a farmers league and their global presence is low

Globally Premier league is unbeatable , they should have invested in Aston villa. They made a huge mistake going to PSG
PSG has a big enough global presence. This is evidenced by being one of the top selling kits club in the world. The problem is the league reputation and the fact they don't perform in CL only reinforce that thought.
Bayern and Juve are going for 10 wins in a row in their league but they show up in CL, so nobody can laugh at them.

I would add that Qatar must be pretty happy they bought PSG. It was certainly not a mistake since it secured them the Wold Cup and was one of the deals to cement the relationship with France.

PSG has a big enough global presence. This is evidenced by being one of the top selling kits club in the world. The problem is the league reputation and the fact they don't perform in CL only reinforce that thought.
Bayern and Juve are going for 10 wins in a row in their league but they show up in CL, so nobody can laugh at them.

I would add that Qatar must be pretty happy they bought PSG. It was certainly not a mistake since it secured them the Wold Cup and was one of the deals to cement the relationship with France.
Of course it has when u buy Neymar , Beckham , Zlatan.

Put Neymar and Zlatan and Beckham in Leeds and they will sell equally shirt numbers

Of course it has when u buy Neymar , Beckham , Zlatan.

Put Neymar and Zlatan and Beckham in Leeds and they will sell equally shirt numbers
Then you agree with me and disagree with your prior statement.

In the same vein, i could say that City owner has made a mistake because he could have bought Manchester United or Liverpool, bought the same squad he has at City now and got as much trophies, while being praised by the media. He made a mistake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.