Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played a grand total of 5 minutes in the last 7 PL games, it's not a statement of reassurance to give a player, when they are reportedly unhappy with their game minutes.
(Last season he played 34 PL games for a total of 2,968 minutes. This season he played 18 PL games for a total of 1,233 minutes).
What about mins in the cups? it all counts

He played a grand total of 5 minutes in the last 7 PL games, it's not a statement of reassurance to give a player, when they are reportedly unhappy with their game minutes.
(Last season he played 34 PL games for a total of 2,968 minutes. This season he played 18 PL games for a total of 1,233 minutes).

The original post said he didn’t come on. I posted he came on against Brighton, no more discussion needed

The original post said he didn’t come on. I posted he came on against Brighton, no more discussion needed
Fair enough, I'm sure he was happy to be included for those 4 minutes, players like to be involved, and not being sarkey ;-)

More than happy with Laporte, Stones and Otamendi (who, I think, was our best defender last year). Eric Garcia could very well be 4th choise.

Wouldn't have thought we'd let him go for 20m, he's worth far more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.