Last Film You Saw

I think I might have missed something with Us, I wasn't sure what message I got.

The acting was genuinely terrific, mind you. I'll probably give it another go some time in the future.

"O.G." featuring Jeffery Wright.

I think Wright is quite a unique actor who has a quiet intensity that burns in his method.

This HBO film actually showcases that talent, for once, and Wright shines for it. The interesting thing about it is that his method of acting raises other lesser actors around him, making them a natural foil. The story, itself, is mediocre to a point as it's not fully realised and so this becomes more character based than anything else.

Still, the time flies as I feel you're pulled in to what's happening.

Above average - very good.

Aladdin not as bad as I thought it would be my 6 year old loved it 6.5/10

Sounds like a real kids movie, rather than a token effort where the kids are bored and running up and down the aisles and the parents are the only ones get the jokes.

Sorry to drag the thread back, 3 years. I'm not a massive film watcher, but I finally got round to seeing Jason Bourne. What a load of old cobblers. 100mph direction, unrealistic fight scenes, pathetic smash em up car chases. Dire.

Sorry to drag the thread back, 3 years. I'm not a massive film watcher, but I finally got round to seeing Jason Bourne. What a load of old cobblers. 100mph direction, unrealistic fight scenes, pathetic smash em up car chases. Dire.
I love the first two Bourne films but I agree that one was gash. The direct9r fucked it up totally. It was changing camera angles every second and did my head in I couldn’t tell what was happening. Hated it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.