Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's your opinion & I respect it but I don't see enough of it, if you put all 3 inc Mahrez his heat map would show far more in the attacking 3rd than anywhere near the defending.
Silva & Sterling can't play every match but without those 2 in the last 7 games we wouldn't have won the league.
Sane can become the new Ronaldo but he has to change his all round game..

I don't see Sane quite getting there.
Some things you can't learn. Imo CR7 was born with a passion and intuition and a sublime deft touch that I don't think Sane possesses.
For all of Sane's talent can he become an elite world class power forward? Absolutely. We know that.
Having "to change his all around game." does he need an overhaul? no. improve certain aspects? yes.
Especially if it's for us, I hope he blows by CR7's career, I wish him the best.

Last edited:
CR fucking 7. Jesus wept
Yep. People need to let this go as it's quite embarrassing. If the guy develops under us then so be it, I'm sure he will become a better player, however if he doesn't there's nothing we can do about it. There's no guarantee he will become a world-beater. It's akin to the time we were told JizzyJazz (Janujaz) was going to be the next Ronaldo. Look how that turned out.

How come? Every game he runs back and most often than not he gets the ball back. And every time he contributes with goals/assists. There must be some problems but for sure he runs a lot.

"Every game he runs back and most often than not he gets the ball back." According to Prem. league stats for Prem games only he has 86 tackles in 89 appearances, less than 1 per game. not "every"
"every time he contributes with goals/assists." ??? don't say "every". If that were true he would be the footballer of the entire universe.
"There must be some problems but for sure he runs a lot." I don't understand and hey maybe it's me? He needs to improve? or contract problems affecting him?
The last part is just inherent to playing that position or are you saying he has a good work rate? That's been debated to death.
to me running a lot doesn't equate to any effectiveness. It's like what Ginger Baker said about playing the drums.
"It's not how fast you play, it's what you say"

So Bayern have know for quite some time they are losing their wingers and for quite some time Sane has refused to sign a new contract..

You are having a laugh,Zaha crashed and burnt at the rags,he has found his level not to mention he is a cheating prick
I have to say I'd much rather keep Sane but if push comes to shove, Zaha is a good shout. First off I believe his game has matured from his United days. Then I think he has more tools in attack than a Mahrez for exmple. Last season I wished we would go for him rather than Mahrez as wonderful as the latter is.

Zaha can play accross the front 3, he has handy pace and plenty power, he has one of the best succesful take-on rates in the league but he is a cheating prick. I'll give you that one but hey I can live with that. Its football not church afterall.

Reminds me of when SWP was rumored to be going to Chelsea and I wanted us to keep him no matter what that meant to us financially. I died a little inside when he went.

Sané going isn’t as wretching but it’s still emotional. Love him to stay.

PS I’d love SWP in his early days in our team. As I would an early Ireland and Johnson. :-(

Reminds me of when SWP was rumored to be going to Chelsea and I wanted us to keep him no matter what that meant to us financially. I died a little inside when he went.

Sané going isn’t as wretching but it’s still emotional. Love him to stay.

PS I’d love SWP in his early days in our team. As I would an early Ireland and Johnson. :-(
That's just weird. I was saying the exact same thing about SWP to a family member Rag yesterday. I said SWP was a City legend, & he was saying the only legend we've ever had was Kompany.

On FA Cup final day, I remember Pearce doing an interview outside Wembley saying he was called into the boardroom one day & told that if we didn't sell Sweep for £20m+, the club would go under.

Shaun was one of the few roses we had growing out of the cow pat that was Pearce's City. He'll always be a legend for me, & yes I'd love to have seen a pre-Moureen SWP playing for us today under the guidance of Pep. What a sight that would have been.. Moureen drained that precocious skill out of him, & wrecked him in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.