Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere Pep goes after City is a step down, he knows , City know it, we should know it ! No one can offer Pep anything like he has right now nobody . He has a club that is set up for him in all aspects, no club politics he gets an equal say in how the club moves forward, he is not just the city coach he is integral in what City is becoming can Juventus offer him that ?
I do think there's a good chance he will be somewhere else in 5 years. Having said that I completely agree, hard to believe any City fan thinks there is any chance he will be moving this summer.

Manchester City board member Alberto Galassi: “As a City board member, I was surprised to read such codswallop. He’s our Coach and, he wants to stay with us. He can’t understand how his word is not being heard. It’s all a falsehood...”

“The first thing a serious club does in these cases is to contact the other club. It’s unthinkable that City are unaware of his supposed presentation in just a few days. The story is totally without foundation...”

”We don’t understand why a club should intervene for the umpteenth time to say Guardiola doesn’t want to leave Manchester City. This question doesn’t exist. I’m sorry for the Juventus fans, but they’ll have to find another Coach.”
But wait some KFA journo said ...

He's going nowhere.

Hopefully we can persuade Pep to do a really long stint here, hopefully we can extend his contract this season.

Tancredi Palmeri is saying that Sarri set to be the new Juventus manager. Not sure how reliable that is but seems believable.

He's going nowhere.

Hopefully we can persuade Pep to do a really long stint here, hopefully we can extend his contract this season.

Tancredi Palmeri is saying that Sarri set to be the new Juventus manager. Not sure how reliable that is but seems believable.
Sarri rumors have been around for a bit. Makes more sense.

A little aside, a retired footballer Joe Thompson who played for Bury and Rochdale amongst others has beaten cancer twice and was presented with the Sir Tom Finney award at this years PFA bash. He’s written a book about his life.

He is now a motivational speaker and works with kids at football academies. My mates lad, Keil OBrien is a friend of “Joey T’s”, they met at Bury a few years ago. Joe was asked by City to address the youth players on the life of an aspiring footballer including the ups and downs.

During a break Joe was going outside the academy building and out of one of the Offices Pep appeared. He invited Joe in to the Office and he spent about 15 minutes with our Manager. Pep knew everything about him as had had read his book, he had made a point of waiting for Joe just to meet him. Joe told Keil he was genuinely star struck but Pep was fantastic, I think it shows what a special Manager and Man we have in charge of our Team.

Joe also met Pochettino at the Spurs v Rochdale FA Cup game a couple of years ago, he too knew about Joe’s first cancer battle and made a point of meeting him, quality guy.

I’m going to buy the book, looks like a good read.

The irony of England fans who think Walker, Delph, Stones and Sterling are all either shit or a tap in merchant but at the same time think Pep has an unfair advantage in the league because our squad is so much better than everyone else's. He must be even more of a genius than we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.