Do these Thai massage places all have happy endings?

I don't believe it is an obligation to be w***ed off. You can say 'no'.

Personally, I would go to a sports massage therapist.

Cut a long story shot I have somehow pulled my hamstring and have made it worse today walking on site.

Was thinking of having a massage on my leg this afternoon - have tried a couple of sports massage numbers in town but both booked up tonight.

If I go to one of these Thai Massage places in town are they going to think me saying "I have a sore leg will you massage it" is a Euphemism?

Advise please

No some will be legitimate massage spa's not knocking shops.

You’re usually naked as they don’t like getting massage oil on towels. Hands on skin is the very best way to massage you.

The concept is that the body is not fully relaxed if you have a stonking hard on. The hand job at the end is optional. I went for a series of body massages after falling on my back and was offered hand relief each time!

You’re usually naked as they don’t like getting massage oil on towels. Hands on skin is the very best way to massage you.

The concept is that the body is not fully relaxed if you have a stonking hard on. The hand job at the end is optional. I went for a series of body massages after falling on my back and was offered hand relief each time!

It just really does not sit right for me. You have an injury that requires medical intervention and then you get jacked off ? You don't go to a doctor or dentist and get finished off like that .. "You need a root canal Bob would you like your All Inclusive wank before I start or afterwards ? "

It just really does not sit right for me. You have an injury that requires medical intervention and then you get jacked off ? You don't go to a doctor or dentist and get finished off like that .. "You need a root canal Bob would you like your All Inclusive wank before I start or afterwards ? "

There is a difference between a real thai/asian massage business and a massage parlore.

I wouldn't take anyones word on here as absolute proof of all massage businesses being the same.

I actually think it is quite mendacious any poster assuming if it's a Thai business it is potentionally offering extras.

Plenty of places in Manchester for massages with or without a hndjob at the end

https://www.treatwell.co.uk/places/...D0cUp8mKZ_e3EWahfjMaAgqsEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Simple rule don't look for one on vivastreet or gumtree

Last edited:
In answer to WW's problem and this is a serious answer, what you should do is ring up Salford Uni and book into the sport rehab clinic for a diagnosis and treatment. I think the cost per appointment is about £20
The consultant you see will be a second year student (could be male or female) under the supervision of a lecturer

If you go to one of those Thai massage places (even if legit) they won't diagnose you properly before giving you a rubdown and they could make the injury worse

I got my back done by one of the senior lecturers from Salford. He's got a place in Urmston on Church Road. Don't know prices as went through health insurance but it's a very different experience from a normal massage. And no happy endings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.