TV and Movie Characters that scared you as an kid/adult

Twink. Singing Fever. On the Late Late Show with Gay Byrne. Didn’t like how it made me feel. That song would pop up loads of times through my youth and always make me feel queasy..

Wicked Witch of the West, the Flying Monkeys, a really thick man of tin, an overbearing annoying guy in a lion suit, loads of little people, crazy colors sets, outfits, hair and makeup, and a girl in the middle that made me feel strange ...

My dreams were haunted by that flipping psycho show.

As a kid? The usual 'Daleks' as they were unrelenting 'death machines'.

As an adult? 'Anton Chigurh'.
p-no-country-for-old-men-javier-bardem.jpg

Cos he's an unrelenting death machine and there are idiots like him out there.

Hmm... I sense a theme here...

Ha ha never seen that. From being a pepper to sharing a shower with Jenny Agutter in a heartbeat, lucky so and so.

Tell me about it. I'm a member of her Facebook fan page so I get constant reminders. David would probably just dance around me like Borat singing, "You will never get this! La! La! La! La!"

Tell me about it. I'm a member of her Facebook fan page so I get constant reminders. David would probably just dance around me like Borat singing, "You will never get this! La! La! La! La!"
I bet she's still hot today even in her later years. Did David Naughton ever go onto do other things? He sort of disappeared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.