Do these Thai massage places all have happy endings?

It just really does not sit right for me. You have an injury that requires medical intervention and then you get jacked off ? You don't go to a doctor or dentist and get finished off like that .. "You need a root canal Bob would you like your All Inclusive wank before I start or afterwards ? "

As I said, the body isn’t fully relaxed if you’ve got a hard on so the hand job is an optional extra.

My ex used to massage me sometimes as foreplay. I just didn’t have to tip her...

As I said, the body isn’t fully relaxed if you’ve got a hard on so the hand job is an optional extra.

My ex used to massage me sometimes as foreplay. I just didn’t have to tip her...

A massage doesn't automatically give you an, erection even if your naked.

I have had 3-4 massages twice being Thai onea and never been in a predicament where I needed relief because of a hard on.

Old story but ince when living in Bangkok I was invited by a friend who mananged a hotel in pataya to a show they were putting on for theit newly opened massage parlour.
Got there and there were coachloads of chinese tourists come to watch this soapy massage show and cabaret.

All very interesting as they demonstrated massage techniques inbetweet musical numbers by massage girls in hula skirts and fuck all else and 3 Kathoey singers.

I left when the final routine was toe 3 singers doing a bucks fizz and whipped off their skirts to reveal their cock n ballls and started dancing up close and personal in your face the chinese tourists loved it mind.

You’re usually naked as they don’t like getting massage oil on towels. Hands on skin is the very best way to massage you.

The concept is that the body is not fully relaxed if you have a stonking hard on. The hand job at the end is optional. I went for a series of body massages after falling on my back and was offered hand relief each time!

and ? you haven't finished your post.

A massage doesn't automatically give you an, erection even if your naked.

I have had 3-4 massages twice being Thai onea and never been in a predicament where I needed relief because of a hard on.

If they’re touching you in the right places then it’s natural to become aroused. Extras is how they make their money.

Oriental girls have grown on me. There was a Filipino girl in my college class who was 10/10. They’re usually a bit more receptive to white men than Indians.

If they’re touching you in the right places then it’s natural to become aroused. Extras is how they make their money.

Oriental girls have grown on me. There was a Filipino girl in my college class who was 10/10. They’re usually a bit more receptive to white men than Indians.

You seem to get easily aroused in my opinion, also nice generalisation about south east asians there.

Btw South East Asia isn't the orient

I must have had a bad Thai masseur experience then, because she roughed me up as though she was trying to knead bread on speed. She suggested a happy ending but the budgie in my smugglers was as flaccid as a comatose seal pup. Mind you, she was a heavy handed munter who would have probably made it as a prop forward.

I must have had a bad Thai masseur experience then, because she roughed me up as though she was trying to knead bread on speed. She suggested a happy ending but the budgie in my smugglers was as flaccid as a comatose seal pup. Mind you, she was a heavy handed munter who would have probably made it as a prop forward.
Send her my way mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.