João Félix

It would be wise to bring him in while David Silva has one more year left so Felix can get up to speed with the premier league? Plus it sounds like we are getting a two window transfer ban so we need to get a couple of extra deals done this summer to cover ourselves

It would be wise to bring him in while David Silva has one more year left so Felix can get up to speed with the premier league? Plus it sounds like we are getting a two window transfer ban so we need to get a couple of extra deals done this summer to cover ourselves

I would definitely think a deal like Chelsea's deal with the American at Dortmind would be sensible. 80m up front now, loan him back and he can join next summer despite the ban.

Honestly this guy looks special, I know talent is good. But we know hard work and dedication beats that. Blues identity with players who give their all even if they are not generational talents. We have created a group of players who want to be here above all and will not want to leave in a few years or think they can track around with perfect hair style. We believe in a honest days work as our fathers taught us; it has been like this
before the take over. If Mr. Sane wants to go home it’s ok that will just make room for the guy who really wants to be here. Felix is there licking his choppers to take your number if you do inclined to give it away.

That’s is why in the dark time we can sing “ we not really here, we know who we are” and keep strong after relegation and heart aches.I think he will replace Sané
I like what you're trying to say

lick his choppers aaaaaahahahahahahaha , fucking love you xxx

Would love this guy but not sure if I’d want him at the expense of Sane.

I wouldn’t take a single player at the expense of Sane.

Huge decision if they get rid and it’ll be out of Pep’s hands as to whether it’s the right one in the end. If Sane wins the Ballon D’Or it will be a huge mistake, or he could be Mario 2.0 and do nought once leaving.

You can clearly see why Pep likes him. His movement, technique and decision making is well beyond his years. Long-term replacement for Aguero if there ever was one.

After watching that video I'd say he's best suited for the dual 8 positions that Silva and De Bruyne take up which are effectively like 2 #10's. Looks like he can play well between the lines, can play key passes to break a press and can assist and create while being able to get into the box a well. Of course he seems like he could play a number of positions, but that's just where I think he'd be most effective. I wouldn't mind him staying at Benfica another year and we tap him up when Dave is gone.

After watching that video I'd say he's best suited for the dual 8 positions that Silva and De Bruyne take up which are effectively like 2 #10's. Looks like he can play well between the lines, can play key passes to break a press and can assist and create while being able to get into the box a well. Of course he seems like he could play a number of positions, but that's just where I think he'd be most effective. I wouldn't mind him staying at Benfica another year and we tap him up when Dave is gone.

Looks more like a "false nine" to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.