Nabil Fekir

This is only his first season as a real first-team player and he has been putting impressive numbers for a novice at this level.

11 goals (no penalties) and 7 assists already. He's very quick with the ball, can evolve easily in small spaces because of his excellent technique and he has an excellent finish (his ball over the goalkeeper against Montpellier is superb for example).

There has been an enormous (and surprising) pressure about the national team he would choose to play for. Yet he didn't succomb to it and answered on the field by scoring twice (Montpellier again) and showing he is also strong mentally.

Now he's gonna have to do the hardest part: keeping this level.

But I'll be very suprised to see him move next year. First because Lyon is probably gonna play the CL next year, in their new stadium. This is an exciting opportunity for any player. Second because the Euro being so close, he's not gonna sign in a club where his time on the pitch isn't guaranteed to a certain point. He's not gonna want to be the 3rd striker in a big club and be forgotten by Deschamps or dismissed because he didn't play enough all year.

lowrider said:
This is only his first season as a real first-team player and he has been putting impressive numbers for a novice at this level.

11 goals (no penalties) and 7 assists already. He's very quick with the ball, can evolve easily in small spaces because of his excellent technique and he has an excellent finish (his ball over the goalkeeper against Montpellier is superb for example).

There has been an enormous (and surprising) pressure about the national team he would choose to play for. Yet he didn't succomb to it and answered on the field by scoring twice (Montpellier again) and showing he is also strong mentally.

Now he's gonna have to do the hardest part: keeping this level.

But I'll be very suprised to see him move next year. First because Lyon is probably gonna play the CL next year, in their new stadium. This is an exciting opportunity for any player. Second because the Euro being so close, he's not gonna sign in a club where his time on the pitch isn't guaranteed to a certain point. He's not gonna want to be the 3rd striker in a big club and be forgotten by Deschamps or dismissed because he didn't play enough all year.

I think he will be a star in a few years. I would rather City sign him from Lyon than Lacazette. I think City should try to sign Fekir this summer and loan him back to Lyon for next season. He will probably be cheaper, it will give him more playing time to develop and he won't actually switch teams until after the Euro 2016.

Have we ever been linked with him... I thought the Dippers wanted him until they went balls deep for Alison and had a re think leaving this fella in the lurch. I’m guessing he can leave Lyon but can’t see him going to either us or Liverpool.

I like him. Was very good for Lyonshall against us, a real handful. But he'd be a replacement for either Sergio or Jesus. I don't think that's happening.

Have we ever been linked with him... I thought the Dippers wanted him until they went balls deep for Alison and had a re think leaving this fella in the lurch. I’m guessing he can leave Lyon but can’t see him going to either us or Liverpool.

They signed him, even took a photo in a Liverpool kit, but he failed his medical for his knee..reportedly.

I was also under the impression he'd join them this summer instead.

They signed him, even took a photo in a Liverpool kit, but he failed his medical for his knee..reportedly.

I was also under the impression he'd join them this summer instead.
Yes thought they had negotiated a knock down price due to said knee problem.

Le10sport is the very worst you can get as a source.
On par with don balon from Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.