Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant really rely on 3 wingers for 2 spots. Especially since only one winger can play LW. If sterling gets injured what do we do? Bernardo and Mahrez cant play LW, so we have to force Jesus there and Aguero play every game.

It makes more sense to get some kind of winger who can maybe play backup striker or attacking mid for more game time and for injuries. The Kevin injury made me realize how happy I am we bought Bernardo Silva.

All three actually can, and have played well playing on the left for City. Sterling often, Bernado in the comeback FA cup game, and Mahrez on a few occasions. Then there is Jesus who also can play there.

Again, we'll have, 5 guys for 3 forward positions. The reason Sane is likely leaving is coz we had 6 players for 3 positions. And the 6th simply doesn't play enough.

In Midfield, we'll have another 6 for 3 positions. So there is no playing time to be had at CM. Gundogan, Kev, Dave, Dihno, Phil and Rodrigo*. And that doesn't include Bernado who is probably better than all the CMs not named Kevin.

So really, on paper it sounds good, and if there are injuries it would be great, but if the injuries are few, someone will be playing cup games mostly.

Anyway, let's get back to Cancelo. As I have a tendency to derail threads that I'm trying to lose :)

It’s like shelling peas - get it in the media that City are in for your player and the phone will ring... Hi it’s Ed Woodward here !

Well I’m still told that De Ligt is going to the rags and would hate for Cancelo to join him! Them two would make a hell of a difference there

Well I’m still told that De Ligt is going to the rags and would hate for Cancelo to join him! Them two would make a hell of a difference there
Will they stop Lukaku, Lingard, Rashford, Sanchez, Fred, Matic, Dogshit, Birdshit eater and the others being so shit? Thought not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.