Matthijs de Ligt

We will be blamed for inflating the market, if we pay the silly money for Maguire being bandied about. For what most fans would consider an inferior player ;)
I agree, would take De Ligt over Maguire who is less mobile and fully exposed in his progression. It’s an auction now and the Rags will splash the cash big time, I expect them to be a threat next season if they get their acquisitions right.

I agree, would take De Ligt over Maguire who is less mobile and fully exposed in his progression. It’s an auction now and the Rags will splash the cash big time, I expect them to be a threat next season if they get their acquisitions right.

United have a lot of over paid poorly performing players who they need to ship out - they’ve made little progress on that front. De Gea is gonna run down his contract..they need to pay a kings random to shift Sanchez. No doubt they will blow a few hundred million on 3 or 4 players and sky rocket their wage bill further - sure they’ll improve but they won’t turn into world beaters. I think it’s more likely Ole doesn’t get to New Year.

Stretford won't challenge next year, you need an excellent manager as well as good players. Rags need 1/2 fbs, 2 cb and a creative mf. Solskjaer is an average manager at best top 4 is their best hope

would be amazed if the rags get any of the elite players knocking around without smashing their already crazy wage structure

United have a lot of over paid poorly performing players who they need to ship out - they’ve made little progress on that front. De Gea is gonna run down his contract..they need to pay a kings random to shift Sanchez. No doubt they will blow a few hundred million on 3 or 4 players and sky rocket their wage bill further - sure they’ll improve but they won’t turn into world beaters. I think it’s more likely Ole doesn’t get to New Year.
I think it’s a bit like us in the early years of our takeover, they will have to pay big transfer fees and wages to get the players they want. They will definitely improve and two/three transfer windows in they could progress, I’d be surprised if they don’t and we won’t hear a peep about transfer fees and extortionate wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.