Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

The stark fact is the situation has us by the bollocks.

As a City fan you either cough up and get to watch the best team in the world every week, or you don’t.

Why would someone have multiple SC’s mate? Surely every supporter only needs one?
May mean as a family or a couple. That would start to get very dear.

At least our season tickets are cheap compared to other clubs look how much arsenal and spurs fan pay

Are you sure about that? We have some relatively cheap SCs in SS3 but I’d be surprised if we are cheaper than other regional clubs overall. United were far more expensive than us but they have frozen prices for the last eight years and like for like we are the same or more expensive than them. Obviously they have the compulsory cup schemes but even so I’d be interested in a comparison with them and other PL clubs.

Putting everyones season card up £50 is huge for a fan. It can easily tip a normal fan over into not renewing.
But for the club, the combined effect on 50,000 seats pays the wages of one player for 2/3 months.
Its tiny and makes no impact.
Its a joke that they keep increasing and I doubt it will even be by that much so its even less of an impact on their finances.

They would get great goodwill from the fans (and other fans) if they reduced but they just don’t care. As much as anyone wishes for the club to treat fans as fans, they don’t. We’re customers, and the product their providing is getting better so prices follow

At least our season tickets are cheap compared to other clubs look how much arsenal and spurs fan pay
We’re in a different economic city to them though. It’s not like for like.

I know someone who sits in a similar position at Old Trafford to me at the Etihad who was paying what I pay for mine now ten years ago. Mine was half his price. They’re now the same price.

And United have a different economic fanbase to us because they reach to every rich neighbourhood in Great Britain and Ireland. We don’t. We reach to the same demographic as Everton. Mainly local working class fans of a Northern city. Yes we have a certain amount of fans from here and there but we are not the same kind of fanbase as United and Liverpool despite them also being from two-club Northern cities.

We’re in a different economic city to them though. It’s not like for like.

I know someone who sits in a similar position at Old Trafford to me at the Etihad who was paying what I pay for mine now ten years ago. Mine was half his price. They’re now the same price.

And United have a different economic fanbase to us because they reach to every rich neighbourhood in Great Britain and Ireland. We don’t. We reach to the same demographic as Everton. Mainly local working class fans of a Northern city. Yes we have a certain amount of fans from here and there but we are not the same kind of fanbase as United and Liverpool despite them also being from two-club Northern cities.

Sadly the price hikes were always going to happen the more successful we became.
If Everton got success and a ground fit for purpose their season tickets will rise at a rate quicker than ours did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.