Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A disgruntled RAWKmonger;

Made a decision today after what has gone on. No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again. Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years. They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit. I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts. Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it, it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye. If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.

But when they were dominating the league way back when , it was okay yeah?

Made a decision today after what has gone on. No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again. Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years. They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit. I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts. Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it, it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye. If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.
But fans of every other football club DID want us to win the league instead of your shower of cheating shite.

Nom nom I feed on those salty tears it nourishes me

On Sky Sports News they have been showing Spuds and Dipper fans talking about getting tickets and travel to the CL Final. An itinerant Dipper on the Candlefield wrap said “if the match was on the moon we would find a way to get there” they really do believe they are the only “fans” that go beyond the call of fandom. That accent, fucks me off even at this late hour, come on Spuds.
I don’t think playing on the moon would help salah’s game the lack of gravity would mean the first dive would result in him drifting off into the vastness of space.

This is what I don't understand (but not the only thing) about Liverpool fans:- They claim to have the best players in every position on the pitch but can't compete with the money City have because we buy all the best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.