City's New Kits - 2019/20

Sky blue & white ...how fucking hard is it .
Why are they always trying to shoehorn navy & purple into our kits, it’s like getting the decorators in saying I want my hall white & they do it magnolia saying ‘I just thought you might like it’ ....fuck off !
Who is always trying to shoehorn purple and navy in? All the kit makers we’ve ever had apart from reebok? When navy has been a part of our home kit for the vast majority of our existence, it’s not exactly shoehorning is it?

Who is always trying to shoehorn purple and navy in? All the kit makers we’ve ever had apart from reebok? When navy has been a part of our home kit for the vast majority of our existence, it’s not exactly shoehorning is it?
A small amount of navy granted , but more & more ? The main colours should be Sky blue & white ....purple on a home kit is just not on & should not be there . Why do they always seem to go for this different coloured shoulders thing , it’s not Manchester City .

all you see on this thread ,sky blue and white, kit sponsors wont bang out the same design shirt socks and shorts season after season, they want change every year with 3 kits so they can sell them every year, it isn't rocket science, as for the kit being shown, its fucking lovely, white shorts and white socks with purple trim, gold prem badge it will look brilliant.

That purple thing is the worst city home kit in a long time in my opinion.

Why dont they just make classic, retro, simple kits. Easy peasy.

its ok ?? and am in the camp of team colors are not set in stone, because just having the same sort of kit every season gets boring, and just adding little bits of change keeps it fresh and new, as long the badge is not messed with every season (i know) we have had changes in the past ?? the club name manchester city is on the kit the club could play in pink and with yellow polka dots i really don't care its still (MANCHESTER CITY)

its ok ?? and am in the camp of team colors are not set in stone, because just having the same sort of kit every season gets boring, and just adding little bits of change keeps it fresh and new, as long the badge is not messed with every season (i know) we have had changes in the past ?? the club name manchester city is on the kit the club could play in pink and with yellow polka dots i really don't care its still (MANCHESTER CITY)

Now theres a thought for our next kit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.