United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford could be very good for Pep, for sure.

United fans are rather frustrated with how stupid he is in possession. His go to tactic is to run fast and kick it hard (cross or shot). He has an irritating habit of shooting from stupid angles. His first touch and heading also leave a bit to be desired. In fact his not amazing close control is probably the biggest thing holding him back if he were to be in a Guardiola side. Also, Mourinho sticking him on the wing for two and a half years has arguably slowed his progression as a central player down significantly, given his age. He's suffering under Solskjaer because he's being coached awfully in those senses. His approach may have worked 15 years ago but not anymore.

He does have positives though. Southgate has really improved his off-the-ball movement, which is a big thing for Pep of course. Plus there's the obvious; he works really hard, is very fast, quite skillful, a decent creative knack, and he has a seriously mean right foot.

I think Pep could definitely iron out a lot of the negatives and make the most out of the positives. But on that note, I actually think there are a LOT of players that could be said for. Wingers are the Guardiola specialty when it comes to making the most out of. If he could get Martial's attitude in order (which is near impossible) then he'd be a much better option.

Despite Rashford being the best English player ever and always, I think there are plenty of more applicable players out there, even ones we haven't thought of yet. Notably ones with better close ball control.

Do you watch them a lot, like? You know, United.

I only watch them if they're getting rogered. I must admit to watching them a bit more often than I used to. Rashford was really good at Goodison the other month.

De Ligt

De Lig

De Li

De L

De

D

De

Del

Delig

Deligh

Delight

Delighte

Delighted to extend Phil Jones's contract!

phil-jones-at-right-back-some-manchester-united-fans-are-terrified-after-seeing-confirmed-team-to-face-barcelona.png

You all realize that I detest the scum, but ffs, rashford is not Phil jones,he really is pretty fucking good and would be a good addition.
He’s not that good at all. And that’s in many Rags’ opinions... https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/3381583/

I don’t know many Rags to speak to (by choice) but none of the ones I know rate Rashford.

They all think he’s very unfit, can’t last a full game, dips in and out of games, some say he can’t finish and others say he just leathers the ball as hard as he can all the time and sometimes it looks a great finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.