Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Are you sure about that? We have some relatively cheap SCs in SS3 but I’d be surprised if we are cheaper than other regional clubs overall. United were far more expensive than us but they have frozen prices for the last eight years and like for like we are the same or more expensive than them. Obviously they have the compulsory cup schemes but even so I’d be interested in a comparison with them and other PL clubs.

Utd also have lots of seats that cut anyone over 5 feet tall off at the knee caps!

Sadly the price hikes were always going to happen the more successful we became.
If Everton got success and a ground fit for purpose their season tickets will rise at a rate quicker than ours did.
You get what you pay for in all walks of life
The price is justified simply because the product is the best on show certainly in this country anyway !

There appears to be a surprising number of advocates of the clear club policy of pushing up prices to the point of forcing out long term, traditional supporters in favour of a new breed of tourists, corporate customers and so on. Personally, I'm fine with my SC price but only because I could see how things were going three years ago and took the opportunity to relocate into SS3 at just over half the price of my previous SC. However, many supporters are getting to the limit of affordability and there aren't enough cheaper options to accommodate all of them relocating.

Regardless of the fact that PB no longer posts on here it looks like City Matters is a busted flush already as there are no updates or minutes about the latest meetings or details of future ones. The club will do everything it planned to do in any event.

By all means City can put up prices in these glorious times, but there are risks associated with monetising fans in good times. In the coming years, if City's performance levels on the pitch were to even dip to Arsenal/Spurs levels then don't expect people to take continual price-hikes on the chin. As regards the football, it doesn't get any better than this so when the performance levels inevitably do drop, people will vote with their feet.

As someone has said, the extra money the makes by this hike is neither here nor there so by keep hiking it up there will be a tipping point for some. Its needless. Pointless. And the one thing that disgruntles me about our gaffers.

There will be a point i reach where upon it becomes too expensive. Not sure what it is

But i get the feeling the club dont really want me (a fan of 40 years who might buy a half time pint) but instead want a ‘tourist’ who will spend £50 in the club shop and £15 on shitter fodder

The empty blue seat counters will be happy with the increase anyway

You get what you pay for in all walks of life
The price is justified simply because the product is the best on show certainly in this country anyway !
But why price long term fans out of attending makes no sense to me .but i dont run a football club where the objective is to bleed as much money out of fans as possible .That is the reason pubs are now packed on home games with local fans while to
Others who dont nesecarily support City will turn up for a day out

Does anyone know if they are doing away with platinum. That will compensate for my increase anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.