United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
My thoughts exactly, he is not good enough to play for City or warm the bench ... He is another over hyped kid churned out of old toilet that will never achieve what he has been hyped up to do. He's still better than that weasel faced **** Lingard though ..

He’s not that good at all. And that’s in many Rags’ opinions... https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/manutd/en/news/3381583/

I don’t know many Rags to speak to (by choice) but none of the ones I know rate Rashford.

They all think he’s very unfit, can’t last a full game, dips in and out of games, some say he can’t finish and others say he just leathers the ball as hard as he can all the time and sometimes it looks a great finish.
giphy.gif

My thoughts exactly, he is not good enough to play for City or warm the bench ... He is another over hyped kid churned out of old toilet that will never achieve what he has been hyped up to do. He's still better than that weasel faced **** Lingard though ..
I'm better than Lingard and I stopped playing 18 years ago.

Fucking priceless, anyone seen the article in the Mail about Ferguson? The fucker is distancing himself from all the shite going on at the swamp. He's had fuck all to do with any of the decision making, left a cracking squad when he left, they should have used Zaha etc etc, etc......even fucknut No1 is running for the hills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.