Advice on a bee's nest

Off topic, my mate (rag), was playing golf and needed a shit, he always carried a bog roll in his bag. Anyway he went behind a tree in thick grass, dropped his strides and commenced his duty, from nowhere a load of wasps appeared, don’t know what attracted them, he couldn’t shit himself as he already had. He had been stung a couple of times and hurriedly pulled up his trollies, panicking and trapping quite a few of the wasps in his undercrackers, the imprisoned little fuckers then started stinging him repeatedly, there a little stream that runs by the 7th fairway so he headed for that and dropped his kecks and sat in the water. His arse was a picture (apparently), I was a few holes in front of him that day, I’d have paid good money to see it coz he can be an awkward fucker at times, retribution.

Hahaha. As if rags haven’t already been punished enough.

I see getting a bear has been mentioned.
Daft advise, I mean where you gonna get a bear on a bank holiday weekend?

Get yourself a badger.

Hate wasps, aggressive little psycho's. Have been stung twice in recent summers for no reason, cunts.

Sorry mate, quoted wrong post haha
People get stung quite often by wasps or bees and don’t notice. They’ll have an itchy area of raised skin, usually a bit whiter in colour to the skin around it. Wonder what it is, thinking it’s a heat rash or something... but that’s actually a bee/wasp sting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.