Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew it was happening.

Bayern tapping up Leroy in public without making an offer.

It’s the moral and justified Bayern way of doing their transfer business, which has seen that public tapping up method unsettle numerous players in the Bundesliga that Bayern have signed from other Bundesliga clubs.

We knew it was happening.

Bayern tapping up Leroy in public without making an offer.

It’s the moral and justified Bayern way of doing their transfer business, which has seen that public tapping up method unsettle numerous players in the Bundesliga that Bayern have signed from other Bundesliga clubs.
Funny old thing football, tapped up by Bayern (and I know all clubs do it) but nothing happens, sign a couple of kids for relative pennies (and again all clubs are at it) & transfer ban.

100m is very cheap.

The problem I am seeing regarding the fee is that nobody else other than Bayern are in for him.

Add in the fact that at this moment in time Sane is refusing to sign a new deal and we have a precarious situation in which City have to be careful we don't go into the new season where we have an unhappy player and a player who will likely be valued at £60m this time next year.

I think £100m would be a realistic upper end fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.