David Silva - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bluwhit has confirmed that he’s staying
The team photo with 4 trophies conformed that to me, normally the skipper sits front and centre in those, look who the two there are, I suspect they are skipper and vice next season.

The sun story does David a great disservice for me, trying to suggest he's money driven, and yet we all know he's football and family driven, if he wants to look after his family more, he'll go home, and he's more than enough money to do it, if he wants to keep playing football why the f*ck would he go to Qatar, when he can still compete at the very top of football.

Anyone with any common sense could see that sun story for what it was. Bollocks.

Only spotted it just before I posted it. And I haven't been keeping tabs on the player thread. Delighted that it's been dismissed by Bluewit, who seems very well connected with Dave.

Bluewit said it after Japan links though. Hope it counts for this too.

Things with Qatar is that any income there is not taxable. 12 million there is like 500k per week in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.