Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Now McGeehan hounding him for his name and location. Seems like another clear and obvious campaign to hound and out rabin so he quits asking them hard questions

Seems they don’t like it up em

He will need our support the next few days, we cannot let him go up against them alone

Now McGeehan hounding him for his name and location. Seems like another clear and obvious campaign to hound and out rabin so he quits asking them hard questions

Seems they don’t like it up em

He will need our support the next few days, we cannot let him go up against them alone

If they can discredit the source they hope to discredit the message.

I'd be happy for Rabin to wage guerrilla warfare against them. They have no interest in the truth or impartiality so there is no need to agree to their terms. Let what Rabin writes speak for itself.

Well done Rabin keep up the excellent work!

Almost tempted to open a Twitter account on the back of Rabins good work.

The journo's he's called out will be busy scurrying about behind the scenes for something to pin him on.

The narratives already started with calling him a club backed shill or a bot.

Expect more like this mcgeehan(sp) fella to back up their "investigative journalist" pals.

Rabin for prime minister.
There you go. Over to Liverpool to start the petition.

Rabin was the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, serving two terms in office, 1974–77 and 1992 until his assassination in 1995.

rabin isn't the only one capable of doing some digging, i can reveal after exhaustive investigation rabin is a ghost

Rabin was the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, serving two terms in office, 1974–77 and 1992 until his assassination in 1995.

rabin isn't the only one capable of doing some digging, i can reveal after exhaustive investigation rabin is a ghost
K60lbGE.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.