F1 thread - 2019 Season

i don't agree with team orders because its wrong and maybe the sport and team should only have a single car and invest in one driver or swap drivers in the pits
I don't like them either but they are inevitable sometimes, I personally believe they should only be used when one car is on a different strat to the other

Controversial I know but can we dump Monaco for a couple of seasons? It's basically F1 drivers parading past their houses.

Controversial I know but can we dump Monaco for a couple of seasons? It's basically F1 drivers parading past their houses.
F1 in its current form is not working in terms of entertainment. The cars are simply too wide. Overtaking has become ridiculously difficult, especially on Monaco.
The cars need to change imo, rather than just the tracks

Reactions: mat
F1 in its current form is not working in terms of entertainment. The cars are simply too wide. Overtaking has become ridiculously difficult, especially on Monaco.
The cars need to change imo, rather than just the tracks

It’s been turned into a number crunching algorithm of tyre deg and undercuts on pit stops. Maybe they should bring fueling at pit stops again but then there is the safety aspect with some nasty fires happening in the past.

It’s been turned into a number crunching algorithm of tyre deg and undercuts on pit stops. Maybe they should bring fueling at pit stops again but then there is the safety aspect with some nasty fires happening in the past.
It's true, it's a shame but the sport has become more and more about who can be the best at conserving tyres and fuel to a degree, this season specifically is ridiculous. Lewis and Fernando discussed it a while back:

I don't like them either but they are inevitable sometimes, I personally believe they should only be used when one car is on a different strat to the other

but having team orders give other drivers a way of blocking or slowing the race down to suit their other driver and that is not right ?? you should be in the race to win or compete not slowing somebody down, that's why F1 should be single driver teams or even have a swap over driver and have half and half race ??? and maybe getting more teams and investment with single cars could be a better way and cheaper to invest

Blah, blah, blah... It's a team sport, therefore teams will do what they think is best for them. They tried banning it but it still happened. It's part of the sport.

And, Monaco is still one of the greatest races in World motorsport. It ain't going anywhere.

Enjoy the race!

90% chance of rain....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.