City's New Kits - 2019/20

During the Roman Republic, when a triumph was held, the general being honored wore an entirely purple toga bordered in gold, and Roman Senators wore a toga with a purple stripe. However, during the Roman Empire, purple was more and more associated exclusively with the emperors and their officers.[34] Suetoni36]us claims that the early emperor Caligula had the King of Mauretania murdered for the splendour of his purple cloak, and that Nero forbade the use of certain purple dyes.[35] In the late empire the sale of purple cloth became a state monopoly protected by the death penalty.[

This ain't the dark ages pal, it looks bobbins.

Ever? Not even close to this pile of shite

11a05e03ffd9e9628c90d44311249224.jpg
Sir Joseph or the shirt?

Reactions: mat
Purple patch? Marks and Sparks hangers, on a size 10, dodgy blanket, blinds with something City on the wall behind. I thought Puma were German and capable of efficiency?

Was it just me or anyone else think we looked good in white socks on the occasions we had to change. (Obviously the away matches)

I really hope that gaudy purple trim is fake as it looks fuckin' shit. I know we have flirted with purple on away kits, but if we want to go back to tradition we should include maroon in the trim, like of the late 60s, early 70s. Those sky blue socks with white and maroon hoops were great. Take heed Puma!

THey'll take heed of what sells and I guess their research would have shown that this is likely to sell better than a more plain, traditional kit.

THey'll take heed of what sells and I guess their research would have shown that this is likely to sell better than a more plain, traditional kit.
As has been said repeatedly their research will say if you are planning a plain traditional shirt partway through the season and want both to sell, don't release a plain traditional shirt now.

I know, my handiwork but I was simply doing a mock-up based on info off here! Really don't get such a strong purple influence.
Is it possible for you to do it with the collar you’ve seen on the leaked shirt mate? And possibly just have the footy boots as plain black or white boots please?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.