Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Almost tempted to open a Twitter account on the back of Rabins good work.

The journo's he's called out will be busy scurrying about behind the scenes for something to pin him on.

The narratives already started with calling him a club backed shill or a bot.

Expect more like this mcgeehan(sp) fella to back up their "investigative journalist" pals.
Do it. He needs us. Keep saying it - it’s a revolution. We need to mobilise!

He’s doing amazing work, but he can’t do it alone.

Does Rabin do requests if so I nominate the whiny gooner Matt Scott to be next in the crosshairs

Almost tempted to open a Twitter account on the back of Rabins good work.

The journo's he's called out will be busy scurrying about behind the scenes for something to pin him on.

The narratives already started with calling him a club backed shill or a bot.

Expect more like this mcgeehan(sp) fella to back up their "investigative journalist" pals.
You'd think any "investigative journalist" worth his salt would be able to work out who Rabin was without resorting to calling him out on twitter

You'd think any "investigative journalist" worth his salt would be able to work out who Rabin was without resorting to calling him out on twitter

That's cos they are investigative speculators mainly mate.
Decide on a story and what their preferred outcome of it will be then fill all the middle bit in with a mixture of fact and fiction and voila.
Short listed for sports journalist of the year.
Home in time for tea and medals.

That's cos they are investigative speculators mainly mate.
Decide on a story and what their preferred outcome of it will be then fill all the middle bit in with a mixture of fact and fiction and voila.
Short listed for sports journalist of the year.
Home in time for tea and medals.
I was being sarcastic mate

I was pleased to see him call out Ronay as I was at the live Guardian Football Weekly broadcast with him, Glendenning, Richardson and Sean Ingle where I actually heard Ronay say that he wanted City to fail. I've never forgotten it.

PS He's on the 93:20 podcast next weekend, apparently.

Rabin is great and exposes the embarrassing levels of hypocrisy but many of these overnight human rights campaigners fail to realise that their whole line of argument is based on a guilt by association line of attack, both in relation to City and to Sheikh Mansour himself. So much for human rights eh.

There you are, lads, go wild on the Twitter.

542-BCD09-DB02-4277-872-F-EB9-DC4927-DEB.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.