Trafalgar Square

Back in ‘99 we’d gone down early on the Saturday, there was probably about 20 of us and we’d got a hotel near Trafalgar Square , went drinking during the day and the numbers started dropping with people getting pissed and going missing, can remember about midnight/ 1 in the morning there was only about 3 of us left so started heading back to our hotel , as we got near we could hear the singing so went to look what was going on ,as we turned into TS we could see 100’s of blues in the fountains and all over Nelsons column , no camera phones 20 years ago which we might be thankful for

Any Idea which supporters club branch it was.

8-)

So 70's is it not.
What is the point of going there.
So much more to do in London than hang about a fountain

Back in ‘99 we’d gone down early on the Saturday, there was probably about 20 of us and we’d got a hotel near Trafalgar Square , went drinking during the day and the numbers started dropping with people getting pissed and going missing, can remember about midnight/ 1 in the morning there was only about 3 of us left so started heading back to our hotel , as we got near we could hear the singing so went to look what was going on ,as we turned into TS we could see 100’s of blues in the fountains and all over Nelsons column , no camera phones 20 years ago which we might be thankful for

We were the same. Drinking in Soho and heard a rumour that City fans were gathering in Trafalgar Square. Wandered down and the noise was getting louder and louder as we got there. Hundreds and hundreds of blues having a party

There are photos on the internet out there. I've seen them and I'm on one of them. Just had a quick search but found nothing

This put me off my breakfast,mods if this is inappropriate please take it down ps it all over social media.
27d5c4b5e315625dbaa530ea28cacb77.jpg
What the fuck? Is she just stripping or using it as a toilet?

Sunderland must think they're jinxed after start they were given and then conceding winner with six seconds remaining. Feel for a good set of fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.