EFL play off Semi's/Finals

Will this Macam love in on here ever end?

Best team won.

Charlton have had enough shit, I for one always enjoyed The Valley as an away day.

the liking for sunderland fans is set in stone with the old guard the non gloating city fans after going down at maine road, football fans never forget ????

but your right today charlton was the better team and sunderland was not playing just settling for what they had a lucky own goal to hang on to, and lack of fire power or idea to push on and put pressure on charlton was a gamble and a late goal was always on the cards, sunderland will be hurting like mad and should not be in this mess and maybe the clean out in the last summer was not enough and lee cattermole need to move on ?? sunderland based themselves are round him this season and everything had to come from him and that's a problem in the lower leagues, you can not build a team with one player its a hard season and playing 46 league games you have to be superman ???

looking back on man city in the play off final 20 years ago ?? and that season we really did get lucky on both sides, the season was hard going and we had to sign a couple of players on next to nothing and patch up a team to just get us to the play off final, and again lady luck played her part in that, you really do need luck when your down and out and sunderland got there luck a little bit to early and tried to defended it ?????

sunderland will be ok the fan base are always going to be there and it will come good next season

Absolutely gutted for Sunderland and particularly you Stockport Mackem. I hated nearly every moment except when City scored in Division Three. I’ve disliked Charlton since their cost love-in with Ipshit in 1999-2001 seasons. Really feel for Sunderland fans. Sunderland have to smash that godforsaken kick and rush Division next season next season and go up automatically. Those great Sunderland fans deserve far, far better than this.
They do. They’re a great set of fans.

There are creative players at that level, even at the level below. They just have to scout the right ones to get them automatic promotion.

You don’t win leagues if you don’t create the chances. That’s true at our level or the EvoStik league.

the liking for sunderland fans is set in stone with the old guard the non gloating city fans after going down at maine road, football fans never forget ????

but your right today charlton was the better team and sunderland was not playing just settling for what they had a lucky own goal to hang on to, and lack of fire power or idea to push on and put pressure on charlton was a gamble and a late goal was always on the cards, sunderland will be hurting like mad and should not be in this mess and maybe the clean out in the last summer was not enough and lee cattermole need to move on ?? sunderland based themselves are round him this season and everything had to come from him and that's a problem in the lower leagues, you can not build a team with one player its a hard season and playing 46 league games you have to be superman ???

looking back on man city in the play off final 20 years ago ?? and that season we really did get lucky on both sides, the season was hard going and we had to sign a couple of players on next to nothing and patch up a team to just get us to the play off final, and again lady luck played her part in that, you really do need luck when your down and out and sunderland got there luck a little bit to early and tried to defended it ?????

sunderland will be ok the fan base are always going to be there and it will come good next season
I was at that game and remember it kicking off near the Sherwood.
I wasn't gloating just have no time for the Macams.
Just barcodes in different shirts.
I agree fans don't forget btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.