City's New Kits - 2019/20

Why do Puma feel the need to festoon their shirts with their logo. Isn't the one on the chest enough for them, without having it on the sleeves as well? And yes; I know it isn't specific to us, before you say. And double yes; I do remember the Kappa home kit in 98/99 with multiple logos down the sleeves, and the umbro kits in the seventies with a strip of diamonds running down the arms.

It's interesting as to why they've chosen purple. My only guess is that they've seen a gap in the market for a top team to have Light blue and Purple as their colours. I personally can't think of any teams at all, even top teams, with this colour scheme. Must just be trying to make it easier to recognise city on a global scale. Not getting them confused with the likes of Lazio, Napoli and Marseille.

Whether this is a good idea or not I'm not sure. I have he feeling we will have to wait another year to prove this hypothesis however to see if they'll stick with the purple and make it one of the new 'city' colours

Foul.

Burnley springs to mind.

I'm out

Saying that I not bought a shirt since 1987. I could wear them then as well as a 17 year old.

Now at 48 and weighing 14st, replica tops are not the way forward.

3bcd3113ee486fe1014e9f39909b3c8a.jpg
a3a029fa64fe9ee331e8677d61e8340d.jpg
5484306a924acda2a0746f4c39d3cffa.jpg
Burnley away shirt.

Money saved. Hope the unnecessary anniversary shirt looks better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.