Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He irritates me jumping around celebrating trophies he hasn't won,dead right he should be at barca getting the right treatment,i don't think that deserves any sympathy really and hardly a sacrifice

You make it sound like he wished for his injuries. Why shouldn't he celebrate? He's part of the team he has every rite to. Nobody deserves the 2 years he's had and for that he has my sympathy some people need to lay off.

You make it sound like he wished for his injuries. Why shouldn't he celebrate? He's part of the team he has every rite to. Nobody deserves the 2 years he's had and for that he has my sympathy some people need to lay off.
Clearly it's not his fault he gets injured but i'm not having he is making a sacrifice staying in barca,when he runs up the touch line whilst injured doesn't impress me at all,if his knees were fixed he would have been in manchester but clearly they are not,he is paid millions to be a footballer and he needs to do everything he can to be ready to play,my heart doesn't bleed for him,sorry

Hope he can get fit and stay fit, to be honest I’m not his biggest fan and not sure he’s enough of a pure footballer to make it in this team
My advice though would be to put the videos of him sweating blood in the gym all over his Instagram rather than pictures of his new clothes, having his hair cut and silver worded braces on his teeth
Like vinny used to do,showing him fighting hard to get fit

Hope he can get fit and stay fit, to be honest I’m not his biggest fan and not sure he’s enough of a pure footballer to make it in this team
My advice though would be to put the videos of him sweating blood in the gym all over his Instagram rather than pictures of his new clothes, having his hair cut and silver worded braces on his teeth
What a load of rubbish, why does he need to post videos of himself in the gym to prove anything.

Clearly it's not his fault he gets injured but i'm not having he is making a sacrifice staying in barca,when he runs up the touch line whilst injured doesn't impress me at all,if his knees were fixed he would have been in manchester but clearly they are not,he is paid millions to be a footballer and he needs to do everything he can to be ready to play,my heart doesn't bleed for him,sorry

I bet he's absolutely gutted your heart doesn't bleed for him. As for running up the touch line it's a thing called Passion absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I bet he's absolutely gutted your heart doesn't bleed for him. As for running up the touch line it's a thing called Passion absolutely nothing wrong with it.
There is everything wrong with it when you have fucked knees,it's not big and it's not clever,i don't care what anyone thinks,it's absolute crap he is making a sacrifice staying at barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.