Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Silly members on bluemoon are still thinking Liverpool are behind the FFP attacks.

The only clubs who are attacking us are Bayern Juventus and the Spanish Barcelona and Madrid
What are you talking about? it's dippers and rags driving this in this country as well as those abroad,have you just outed yourself?

I love that man. The preamble was good, but the bit about Tebas/UEFA/investigations was wonderful.

He absolutely laid into Tebas there. Was not expecting that at all, fair play to him. he knows that’s going to get around all the media outlets tomorrow now and they’ll be some more dribble excuse of a response from Tebas. he’s basically stopped letting people get free digs in now and essentially told them they better make your next punch a knock out because if you don’t hes going to destroy them. Brilliant response from a brilliant chairman.

I work on a regular basis with the CxOs of multinational organisations, banks, governments, telco’s and believe me when I say this guys is sheer class. He oozes the right stuff, he is calm in his words, considered in his approach and spot on.

This interview though - there are some very very blunt points for him, a warning for some of those who are gunning for city; I think our position is stronger than anyone on here thinks and I for one feel good about what’s to come.

Thank you sir for running a special club in a special, well dignified and glorious manner.

He said we were confident as long as the enquiry was going to be based on facts, but added a hanging proviso to the effect that what might happen if it weren’t based on facts, was in the lap of the Gods. So not quite the same as “we have nothing to fear”.
Personally I don’t think there was much in that interview of consequence, if only because he clearly wasn’t able to discuss anything specific that might relate to the UEFA enquiry. Tebas was an easy, legitimate and deserved target, but other than that, as regards off-field matters, the relaxed ambience felt a bit forced IMO and I do know I wouldn’t want to mess with him! On the field stuff was good though

Forced or confident?

If you have nothing to hide, nothing to worry about, you are confident of the outcome.

That was either a genuine interview, or Khalddon is one hell of an actor, liar, and bullshitter.

By saying facts and handing proviso, he has outed and challenged UEFA in public.

We, City have the facts. They stack up. They only don’t if UEFA ignore or twist those facts.

Khaldoon is challenging UEFA on that point.

Silly members on bluemoon are still thinking Liverpool are behind the FFP attacks.

The only clubs who are attacking us are Bayern Juventus and the Spanish Barcelona and Madrid

Think there's only 1 silly member on here at the moment and it's not me ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.