Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Did anyone else get the feeling from the very beginning of that video that he was acting differently. I can't find the right words to explain what I mean but he was giving off a different vibe. I loved it he said what needed to be said but never loses his cool. I'm talking facts he is the best chairman a club could have ;)

Forced or confident?

If you have nothing to hide, nothing to worry about, you are confident of the outcome.

That was either a genuine interview, or Khalddon is one hell of an actor, liar, and bullshitter.

By saying facts and handing proviso, he has outed and challenged UEFA in public.

We, City have the facts. They stack up. They only don’t if UEFA ignore or twist those facts.

Khaldoon is challenging UEFA on that point.

Agreed. Real shot across the bows. About as close as he could get to backing up the club statement about the UEFA process.
See you in court if you dare.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak on FFP: “Am I uncomfortable, no. We have to professionally respond, which we have done. We have clear answers. We believe quite comfortably if the process is going to be judged on facts, then unquestionably we will prevail”

and you get the clear impression that if uefa or anyone else decide to use non-facts to try and discredit us they will feel the full force of defence team, we are not lying down and having our belly tickled.

He certainly sounds confident vis-à-vis the various investigations. Also interesting how he says our transfer dealings are very advanced. Most the press suggest that Rodrigo is the only potential signing at an advanced stage. Perhaps there will be a few surprises.

Hahahahaha he’s one smooth operator,wasn’t expecting anything about any talk about ffp or negative comments until part 2 which I can’t wait for,he’s called out ( without mentioning them certain teams) if I were them I’d be preparing to dig a hole,what a fantastic chairman we have also nice words about Vinnie ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.