United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D7gHFeKWsAAUxzh.jpg
I see the prohibition notice is still in effect up on the 3rd tier!

There is not one rag I'd take to even water the pitch nevermind play for City. Plus it never works having a rag play in blue, it always goes tits up some way or another.
And to be clear I F@#£ING HATE RAGS.
Danish Bacon did a good job for a year, Cole was as good as could be expected, Kidd scored a few for us and Law sent them down. And didn't the Goat and Terry Cooke start there?

Ha ha ha is Lingaard taking the piss out of himself ! I mean really is he that much of a fucking bell end to dress like that , or is he actually really clever and trying in some way to keep himself relevant and in the line light !

The guy is tragic !! Jlingz!! Ha ha what a total weapon!!
Limelights were used in the theatre. Pass a flame over calcium oxide (quicklime) and you get an intense light. Hence being in the limelight.
Apparently they had an annoying habit of catching fire as the flame was rather intense and a lot of theatres burned down.
Sorry if that comes across as preachy but I think it is an interesting fact.

Limelights were used in the theatre. Pass a flame over calcium oxide (quicklime) and you get an intense light. Hence being in the limelight.
Apparently they had an annoying habit of catching fire as the flame was rather intense and a lot of theatres burned down.
Sorry if that comes across as preachy but I think it is an interesting fact.
That's why theatres still have a safety screen that is down while the performance is on

Had a mate there today (yes, I know).

He suggested that the united legends team would do better than the current lot.

He doesn’t have anything positive to say about them at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.