What's the most drunk you've ever been?

Fell asleep in a skip, I had on my drive. Woke up to the shouts of next door's kids " Mummy there's a man asleep in the skip".
This was about 10 o'clock in the morning and I'd headed home about 11ish the night before.

Went on a night out with a group from work including a woman I was casually dating after recently getting divorced. Another woman was sat opposite me and we got on great, laughing and joking but nothing more than that. I gradually got more and more drunk on pints of cider and black with shots of sambuca dropped in them until I couldn’t walk and needed to be taken home by the woman I was dating. Once out of the taxi she tore into me for flirting with the other woman and wouldn’t accept my genuine claims of innocence, so just to stop an almighty row in the street I asked her to marry me! I woke up the next morning unable to move my head and with no clue how to get out of the mess I was in. I was due into work that morning (at an animals refuge) and spent half my time throwing my ring up while trying to scoop up dog shit and then got kicked by a donkey in the afternoon because I wasn’t paying attention. I never did talk my way out of the marriage either.
Ha ha! The winner so far!

18th birthday drinks. Remember going out into little Mansfield in Nottingham. Woke up 6 days later in Leeds. That’s all I remember.

A few that could contend as my worst.

When 17, drank enough whisky to kill a Scot. Walked down the stairs in a club, rolled my ankle and put all my weight onto it. I remember feeling something I can only describe like something twisting polystyrene apart inside of my ankle, but no pain and danced the night away on it. Woke up the next morning still pissed and dressed, no pain but my skinny jeans wouldn’t come off of my leg leg. Grade 3 ligament tear Hahahah. When I sobered up I wanted to cry. Cut the jeans off and didn’t walk properly for bloody ages.

Woke up cuddling my mate in a flower bed on a roundabout on a dual carriageway in Scunthorpe. It was about 25 degrees and 11 in the morning when we woke up, just carried on and walked home.

First year of uni, took all of my clothes off and went to sleep on the lawn outside my accommodation. Only knew as the security guard who did the night shift carried me up to bed and reminded me dropping my keys off in the morning. Had to pick me up outside a few times that year haha.

Whilst serving in the RN My mate and I went ashore in Weymouth and got absolutely mullered. I woke up in what I thought was a tent. I looked on the floor and it was covered in sand.
I heard noises outside and popped my head out to see some kids sat cross legged facing me. Turns out that In my drunken state me and my mate had dug our way into the Punch and Judy hut on the beach. You should have seen the faces of the horrified parents as we staggered out!

Went to a fancy dress party in rusholme when I was about 21 dressed as a cowboy. Absolutely caned almost a litre of vodka in the first half an hour before I puked over next doors fence, losing my sunglasses into the puke pile during 1 particularly violent hurl, and then continued until they were fully buried. Then got taken home.

Next morning when I was fit I went back and had to chisel my sunglasses out of the frozen puke pile. (It was December)

Some cracking tales on here. Making me feel better about my own total loss of dignity, which is as nothing compared to some of these.
You see how the “I don't remember anything about it” reflex is nature's way of protecting us…

Woke up once on the back row of a bus in Hyde road bus depot in total darkness. Been all the way from Manchester to Rochdale and back twice

Tbf... i was pissed but more knackered than pissed

How about getting the tram from Deansgate and waking up at Stretford thinking not far to go, only to realise you had already been to Altrincham and were now on the way back and as you said, judging by the time I had done the journey a few times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.