Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Great to see khaldoon come out fighting and call out these people for what they are! It was my privilege to meet him briefly in 2016. He was polite and eloquent then and it was clear he was a passionate fan even based on our short chat. We couldn't be in better hands.

Silly members on bluemoon are still thinking Liverpool are behind the FFP attacks.

The only clubs who are attacking us are Bayern Juventus and the Spanish Barcelona and Madrid
Khaldoon certainly thinks otherwise.
Immediately after he says that whatever gets said by other clubs gets back to City immediately he goes on to mention that we didn't buy the most expensive defender or goalkeeper. That was him linking certain Prem clubs with the onslaught we have seen these last few weeks
He obviously knows that it is the rival clubs that are shit stirring and setting the agenda against us and he knows who they are.

He said we were confident as long as the enquiry was going to be based on facts, but added a hanging proviso to the effect that what might happen if it weren’t based on facts, was in the lap of the Gods. So not quite the same as “we have nothing to fear”.
Personally I don’t think there was much in that interview of consequence, if only because he clearly wasn’t able to discuss anything specific that might relate to the UEFA enquiry. Tebas was an easy, legitimate and deserved target, but other than that, as regards off-field matters, the relaxed ambience felt a bit forced IMO. I do know I wouldn’t want to mess with him though. There was a definite steeliness there. On the field stuff, where he could be more loquacious, was good.
He didn't say that.
He said if it wasn't based on the facts " then it was a different conversation".
That isn't the same as being in the lap of the gods. It isn't the same as lying down and taking it up the arse either.
It was more of a " let's see what they've got before we decide what to do about it".

giphy.gif

As always, he is great speaker that we can listen to all day long.

My only concern is UEFA has punished City before and we were confident that nothing will happen and might punish us again. ( Mostly for inflated sponsorships from Abu Dhabi )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.