Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Been saying it to anyone that will listen for a good year. He’s alluded to wanting to manage at international level. He’s Catalonian which instantly rules out the Span job...

history tells us he’s as smart with his timings of when he accepts appointments as he is in his approach to football team management. Basically he’s FUCKING smart. He plays the long game in terms of his employment in order to make sure he has the necessary tools to continue his unequaled level of success.

This generation of English players will either win or come very close to winning major honours. The stars have finally aligned for the St. George’s programme and a conveyor belt of world class talent is arriving in unison to create a golden generation

I’m a huge England sceptic when it comes to football but the tools are there and need to be fine tuned and if done correctly in 4/5 years time this England squad could be frightening. And I’m sure if I’ve noticed this Pep will have (not as convinced by the FA)

Basically in my eyes Pep is the best manager in my life time, possibly ever but by dominating La Liga, Bundesliga the Premier league (for 6/7 years :-p) and then going onto win the Euros and World Cup with England. Any argument as to who was the best manager of all time would be a non starter.

I’ve been saying the same except for me, it’s Brazil

Interesting in the Khaldoon interview - just how close him and Pep are - got the feeling Pep might be around the club for the long haul in some capacity.

When? When?
Don’t keep leaving us on tenterhooks like this.
Give us more.

ok
In the past days Cristina Serra (pep' wife) rented a maserati for 1 year in a famous dealer in turin. Many journalists have this information in italy even the state television.
Allegri during a charity event past days asked by a fan: "Who will be your successor?" Allegri:" The man from Manchester!"
Juventus bought 12 drones in those days at the request of Guardiola.
Announcement after champions league' final as i said.
I'll be back at that moment :)

ok
In the past days Cristina Serra (pep' wife) rented a maserati for 1 year in a famous dealer in turin. Many journalists have this information in italy even the state television.
Allegri during a charity event past days asked by a fan: "Who will be your successor?" Allegri:" The man from Manchester!"
Juventus bought 12 drones in those days at the request of Guardiola.
Announcement after champions league' final as i said.
I'll be back at that moment :)
Some just don't learn.....Banned again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.