Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

It's good that they know that the money invested in us was taken from the account labelled "oil money" and not from the accounts where they keep all their money gained from investing all over the world in various other companies, like the billions they made from Barclays
And are unaware of where the money has come from for United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona, and a few others.

Could likely add Liverpool, but they’ve done a better job of fiscal obfuscation.

Part Two:

Wish he said this,at the end..
1zcfre1.gif

Sounds like we are well down the line with expansion plans, could be sooner than we think, maybe waiting for safe standing to be approved.

Thing is though, not sure if Newcastle voted for FFP. But either way the new owner won't be able to go on a spending spree like we did in the first few years after the takeover so it will be practically impossible to get to our level quickly, or ever at all

maybe, but also ask yourself.. why now? maybe there is something afoot, maybe the ffp regs are doomed. even if they are not, these chaps know the long game to be played, and they know if they invest in infrastructure and, for as much as they can, players then they will become successful eventually.

How’s that?

No offence, but that’s not the impression I got.

And it didn’t come over like that.

Perhaps it’s just me?

He avoided giving any detail by talking about "safe standing".

The police might want a conviction but the CPS will say no if there isn’t sufficient likelihood of a conviction. UEFA can punish us but if CAS overturn the matter City may not stop there - they might go to the Swiss Courts and destroy UEFA. I’m not sure UEFA are aware of what they are dealing with and the downsides of them losing.
Going to court is against UEFA rules. A club that takes this action will be suspended by UEFA for the duration of thw case, which may take years. Also, if you appeal to CAS, you have to agree that their decision will be final and binding arbitration.

How’s that?

No offence, but that’s not the impression I got.

And it didn’t come over like that.

Perhaps it’s just me?

I’m got the impression it’s on it’s way - maybe start next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.